cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formating issue after export crystal report to excel format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a crystal report devloped in crystal 8.5 and i am calling this report from my .net windows application. I have a problem when i export the report in excel format. One of the column size(which is report footer) gets increased because of which my report is not properly formated. I have reoved all the blank lines and extra space but still i am not able to reduce the column size. Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know the Visual Studio Version that you are using, just to inform you, VS2005 is compatible with CRXIR2 and above and VS2008 is compatible with CR2008 + SP0.

Do the report display properly from the designer? Does the Export from the designer in xls works fine?

Thanks,

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using Visual Studio 2003 and Crystal Report 8.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Im struggling with the same problem,the report is finely export from report designer but from the crystaleportsviewer the format is incorrect.Column displays wrong.

Any idea what to and where to do?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not using CR 8.5 and .NET, please create a new thread. If you are using CR 8.5 and .NET, the issue is answered; Don't.

Use a supported version of CR with .NET.

Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to inform that crystal Reports 8.5 is no more supported, Its a very old version and a product of Seagate.

If in case CR 8.5 still in use then you can upgrade Crystal reports.

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Amit