cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average contents per package during delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants to put number of units into a bundle i.e., 1 bundle = 20 units or may be 30 units. It is not fixed and varies materialwise & situation wise at the time of despatch.

So I want some setting to be done in Outbound delivery to enable the person to put 1 bundle = 20 units or may be 30 units.

That means if 1 bundle = 20 units and delivery qty is 1000 units. In the delivery challan output it should appear as Avg contents per bundle = 20, No of bundles = 50 and total delivery qty is 1000.

Please note that the decision whether 1 bundle = 20 or 30 or 40 is taken after production only. So my client dont want to maintain such conversion in Material Master.

This should be possible to do in Delivery only and same has to appear in Invoice output also. Please help me to map this scenario.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Pankaj Kalbande

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if the number of units per bundle is fixed, you can use alternative units of measurement. but if the proportion is not fixed, i believe you must use Handling Unit Management (packing functionality). however, i am not sure if the system can automatically calculate the average number of units per bundle (but you can do this in customized reports).

regards.