cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 0WNS_Elemt field in Data souce 0co_om_cca_9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In one of my requirement, I need 0WNS_Elemt field in Data souce 0co_om_cca_9. I did enhancement in data souce by including ZZPS_PSP_PNR and ZZ_POSID. I had done codeing in CMOD to extract this field from std table PRPS. But its not working.

Any one can suggest how to achieve this.

Thanks

Sangita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the datasource in RSA3 on the source system and check if you are getting the results. If not, then relook into in the code that you have put in the enhancemetn. Also if you could elaborate more on the problem, like some error mssgs, the grp can help you in a better way.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in RSA3, WBS element is not coming. Its not giving any error.

Code is as follow.

DATA: ZPOSID LIKE PRPS-POSID.

ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1[] = C_T_DATA[].

LOOP AT ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1.

SELECT SINGLE POSID

FROM PRPS

INTO ZPOSID

WHERE PSPNR = ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1-ZZPS_PSP_PNR AND

PBUKR = ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1-BUKRS AND

PGSBR = ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1-GSBER AND

PKOKR = ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1-KOKRS.

Break INSKVu.

IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0.

ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1-ZZ_POSID = ZPOSID.

MODIFY ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1 TRANSPORTING ZZ_POSID. .

ENDIF.

CLEAR: ITAB_ICCTRCSTA1,ZPOSID.

ENDLOOP.

If you have any idea how to populate owbs_elemt field in 0co_om_cca_9 , please suggest.

Thanks

Sangita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did a similar enhancement a few days back but it was for adding another attribute to WBS element. We enhanced a std data source for that. In your case if the system is simply throwing 0 records now for all the fields, while it was throwing records prior to the enhancement, of if the newly added fields alone are not preposed, in either case you will have to revisit the code. I am afraid i will not be able to comment on the correctness of the code though.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar