cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while billing - VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While i conform the SD billing the system is displaying the following message...

The Material belong to 3000 plant.

No standard cost estimate could be found for material "11120DAL0"

Message no. K/834

Diagnosis

In Profitability Analysis, an attempt was made while valuating with material costing to read for material "11120DAL0" a standard cost estimate released on posting date "28.09.2008".

The system has discovered that there are no error-free standard cost estimates released in plant "2000" on the specific date "28.09.2008" for material "11120DAL0".

The material cost estimate is accessed according to the CO-PA Customizing settings for costing key "001" under Define Access to Material Costing.

Display Cost Estimate for Material

Display Material Cost Estimate without Quantity Structure

System Response

It is not possible to process the document further.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

better to coordinate with the CO consultant as he needs to create standard cost estimate. one of the t-codes is KEDR.

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

Go to material master for which you are trying to generate billing and select Accounting1 view tab. There maintain the standard price for this material.

Also in COPA IMG (I forget the exact menu path as I dont have access to SAP right now), there is a step to assign costing keys to characteristics. Check whether you have maintained all the relevant datas there also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi