cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i just created one simple application in NWDS.

i created 2 views. if i click one view it should go to another view.i created inbound and outbound plug for navigation purpose.then i set action for the first view and selected fireplug to the second view. automatically code is generated in onction of the first view.

i mapped the action of button go in the first view as the <firplugsecondview>...

when i deploy

first view is loaded correctly....when i click go button.....iam getting second view window name as invalid syntax error and in url iam getting "javascript:void(0);"...and in the page iam getting as page cannot be displayed....

is anything setting problem.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether two views are on same window. If they are on the same window check you have a link between two views. that is Outboundplug of firstview should be linked with inboundplug of second view and finally check you have wdThis.wdfireplugsecondview() is implemented in the action of first view.

If these are all done, then describe your problem in detail.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created views are part of the same window are not?

Plz embed the views with the window.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

please paste code here:

I guess your code should be something like this:

public void onActionByeBye(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )
  {
    //@@begin onActionByeBye(ServerEvent)
    wdThis.wdFirePlugToByeView();
    //@@end
  }

@Pankaj

You cannot create inbound and outbound plugs and link them unless you embed them into window, what do you say?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope both the views are part of the same window ? If not then open the window . right click and say embed view-- use the existing --select the one which you want to add.

Regards

pankaj Prasoon