cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain the trasportation zone on customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

the transporation zone on the customer master is grayed in the create or change mode. I need to assign a transportation zone for the customer, do you know how to maintain this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in customer master xd01, in general data, address tab, under street address field, right side u find a button for more fields. if u click on that u will get transportation zone field, where u can give your input.

i hope this will solve your problem

award points if it is correct.

srinivas

pl revert back, if solved

Edited by: srinivas y on Sep 29, 2008 2:32 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Goto OBD2-0001(cUSTOMER)

Click on sales data-double click in shipping make status of transporation grp as Reqrd/Opetional entry.

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex

Go to T.Code OBD2, select your Account Group, double click on "Sales Data", again double click on "Shipping". There you can see the "Transportation zone" would have been maintained as "Display". Change it according to your requirement and save.

Now go to customer master and try the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you very much. I will try your solution, and update you.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is because in OBD2 for your account group in which the customer lies in the sales area data in shipping tab the transportation field is in display mode

You change that to optional then you will be able to put entries in that field if you want

Pls reply whether my answer has helped you?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am going through your question ,you mean to say that transportation zone in customer master greyed,

For this you can check in IMg-financial accounting-accounts receivable and payble-customer accounts-masterdata-preparations for creating customer master data-define account groups with screen layout(customers)-go to change mode -and select your account group of that customer -go to details-go to sales area data-go to shipping data-for transportation zone it should be either optional entry or required entry.if it had been suppressed then remove it keep it on optional or required entry and save it ,try what is happening in customer master ,it should come as per my knowledge.

i hope this solve your problem.

regards,

pavan.