cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status 52 - Document not fully posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On transferring HR data from R/3 to CRM shows two IDOCs, one which is posted- status 53, and the other with status 52 - document not fully posted. IDOC details show that central person for employee and relationships could not be created. The org. structure is replicated but employees are not.

Now there seems to be a reason behind this, this is the second time I am having problems with IDOCs during HR/CRM integration I have had the same problem when earlier a system client copy was taken and faced the IDOC transfer problem in the copied client. In fresh installations the integration works fine. Are there any system buffers to be refreshed or anything else on the technical side or am I missing settings on the CRM side ?

Please help ASAP.

Regards.

PS: the RFC's are working fine as well and already gone through note 550055

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haseeb,

i am also facing same issue, if you find any solution let us know.

Regards

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

We need to transfer IT0000, IT0001, IT0002 and IT0006 with subtype 1 to create an BP in CRM.

Please check wether HR master data has been maintained in ECC or not for manditory infotype data as mention above.

Regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Kindly explain your issue in detail so I can help you.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasseb,

thank you for the response,

we managed to solve the issue, we were maintained some entries in the table TJJSO in crm system,

then we ran SLJ1 then identified exact problem there are missing entries in SA13. then we resolved the

issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLG1 is very helpful, glad to know you managed to resolve it.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Part of the problem has been solved, there are no more errors and the IDOCs are transferring without a problem; BUT employees are not created in CRM. I can however find the employee names in tx: ppomw assigned in the org. model in CRM.

any useful inputs please , its crucial for me.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haseeb,

I am facing same issue, IDOC's are transferring from ECC to CRM without a problem, But Business partners(Employees) are not created in CRM. If i check the idoc status is 52 in CRM.

Kindly share your valuable inputs to resolve my issue.

Thanks & regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

It's been a while and I am not sure how I fixed the problem, but let me give you a hint that was very useful in this matter.

During IDOC transfer, keep on eye on the error logs generated under:

• SLG1 - Here you will find a detailed list of possible missing data / errors in the employee you are trying to download
  • ST22 - for any dumps in either systems
  • WE02 - For IDOC monitoring

Additionally, if you are manually downloading employee data using PFAL, then make sure the one who runs this report should have sufficient privileges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haseeb,

Thanx for your quick response.

For an employee(18730) 1st idoc has been generated on 03.06.2013 from ECC to CRM with these infotypes data (0,1,105) but idoc status is 52, and again changed on 04.06.2013 infotype (2) and idoc hase been generated but status is 52 in CRM and same again changed on 06.06.2013 infotype (6) and idoc hase been generated but status is 52 in CRM. But still Business partner has not been created in CRM.

We are facing for few employees related this issue.

I have been checked SLG1 and WE02 in both ECC & CRM, Please find the attached screen shots for your kind reference.

Please let me know is any other process to solve my issue.

Thanks & regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Kindly run the employee download again and check logs in SLG1 in CRM - this will give you a hint.

Secondly, make sure the employees that are not downloading should be active in ECC + fall within active validity period + permanent address infotype is maintained in ECC + Communication infotype is also maintained.

This should resolve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haseeb,

Thank you!

We need to transfer IT0000, IT0001, IT0002 and IT0006 with subtype 1 to create an BP.

But for this person only IT0000, IT0001, IT0105 with subtype 0001 and IT0105 with subtype 0010 was transfered.

So We have been uploaded for this particular employee in ECC, once it's replicated to CRM will test and let you know the results.

Thanks & regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haseeb,

We have been downloaded HR master from ECC to CRM, but still Busineess Partner has not been created in CRM.

We transfered IT0002 & IT0006 data for this particular employee. Still the idoc status is '52'.

There is no logs in SLG1 & and no dumps in st22.

Please let me know is any other process to solve my issue.

Thanks & regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you clarify if this problem is happening only for specific employees or all of them ? Secondly, how are you downloading the master data from ECC in steps ?

If it's happening for all of them you might have to check 2 things - check switch settings in table T77S0 + authorizations of the user who is running the download.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Haseeb,

Thanx for your quick response.

We are facing this issue for specific employees as of now, But Initially we faced around 200 employees with the IDOC status '51', As per SAP suggestion we changed T77S0  HRALX PNUMB 1 Number Assignment Business Partner (Employee). Then we reprocessed idocs in CRM, then issue has been resolved.

But now we are facing same issue for specific employees, We are running daily background job for report RBDMIDOC in ECC.

I have been checked table T77S0 settings, it was fine and user holding all Authorizations (Super User).

Should we missing anything in PFAL?

Please let me know if anything else to check it from my end.

Thanks & regards

Rajasekhar S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if there's anything missing.

My only guess now is that the employee data is incomplete in HR, if you have not done it yet, then you should compare the employee not downloaded with the one which is already downloaded for infotypes I mentioned before.

If it still doesn't work out, you might have to raise it to SAP. Good luck.

Haseeb.