cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW to delete the records in CO1P?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

When i close the PO,i find the PO have CO1P records.However ,the PO has been settled. Then how can i delete the records in CO1P for this PO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

R.Brahmankar,thanks a lot

In fact i don't want to Executing backflushing/automatic goods receipt/actual costs determination in CO1P.I just want to delete the records as we can do in COGI. When the records have been deleted ,the PO can be closed.There are some other PO which have COFC records ,i also want to processes them in the same way.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

CO1P:

Normally the Goods Movement errors are updated in Table AFFW - Goods Movements with Errors from Confirmations and in transaction COGI.

If the table is locked during background using update control for the confirmation then the errors are recorded in CO1P.

COFC:

Used for Reprocessing of errors in confirmation related to actual cost calculations.

Please run CORUPROC Program.

Please check this link also for further help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e3/7cd32396f611d1b5a60000e8359890/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since many people used/using this delete function in COGI "by mistake" it is not offered in CO1P and COFC as well. For trx. COFC there's a report attached to a SAP note (don't know the number) which deletes COFC entries. Regarding CO1P there's a trick: First lock the production order (by trx. CO02) and then post the entry in CO1P. The goods movement should subsequently go to COGI (with error M7 545). In COGI you can delete it later.

Regards, Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

CO1P:

Normally the Goods Movement errors are updated in Table AFFW - Goods Movements with Errors from Confirmations and in transaction COGI.

Means the record should be there in CO1P you mean...in CO1P and execute the report with order number you will get the records...

Run "CORUPROC" program.

Please check this link also for further help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e3/7cd32396f611d1b5a60000e8359890/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar