cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart - Default Setting for Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the default setting for items requires user to enter the default values on each shopping cart creation. We would like to use the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to set a default value, so that user would not have to entry it over and over.

After I check the BADI, where I cannot find any export parameters associate to these default fields.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

originally the default values are filled from the org. model (TA PPOMA_BBP), e.g. company code, cost center, storage location...

When you create a shopping cart, the default settings are

transfered to the cart. But with BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI you can change the document. For instance you could change in the item structure within the BAdI the storage location.

Best regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dennis,

I think you didn't get the request: edmund is talking about SC default settings, and not PPOMA attributes.

Unfortunatly, edmond, I don't know a BADI with such parameters.

I'll have a look next week.

Regards.

VAdim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I also have a similar requirement where our customer wants to change or prepolulate the PO type in the Default settings for items.I wanted to knwo if this is user based and if there is any waye we can keep updating them based on some action on the portal.Ideally in our case we have to do it from teh portal.So if there is any RFC that can update or fill these details we can use webdynpro applications to trigger them at runtime and then update them.Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Muinul