cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro - Input date feild is in disabled state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where in which I have a DC selopt which is a reusable DC and is meant for inputs for my other DC.

Now I have a DC test1 where I need to add the date feild as per the new scope change.

Now I check the selection view of the test1 dc where all other input feilds are set to visible and all I did is set the date feild to visible and this visiblity node is mapped to selopt dc and now when I call the RFC in custom controller , I map this date feild to Function module(RFC's) date feild.

Now all looked nice I deployed , then I find the date input feild appears but it is greyed out , not editable...

I couldn't figure it out ..

I checked on other DC where the date feild appears and I dont find any diffrence ...

I checked on the selopt DC for any code there to make it visible but there too i dont find any validation.

Now I deleted the visibility of other DC and deployed and then enabled it but the changes wrk fine there ...

But why not here am I missing something here ...

Kindly help me on...

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to bind the date with the context attribute of type visibilty. then we you are navigation from DC1 to DC2 you will have make sure you set the visibility as TRUE.

Now if you are using the plug for navigation from DC1 to DC2 then in the onPlugFrom DC1 you can set the visibility as true in the DC2.

I hope this answers to your issues.

Regards

Pankaj Prasoon