Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions about report

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts, pls help advise. Many thx.

Q1: How to deactivate some search criterion when running a report, e.g. deactivate the search criterion 'partner function' when using Tcode VA35?

Q2: Why some report cannot capture data while data exist in system actually, e.g. not show delivery qty in VL06O, no data exist when running Tcode MC+E? How to solve?

Or, just throw those questions to ABAPer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cathy

For your 1st question :

By using transaction variants it is possible Use t.code SHD0 , there give the t.code VA35 and select the business one like BUS2035 and check the feild for search and then put the search feild in disable mode.

Then when you create VA35 then system will not show the feild wat you require

For your 2nd question :

Check the feilds in the MC+E what all are there . but in VL060 , if you want to add any new feild then take the help of ABAP'er

Regards

Srinath

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath, thx for yr prompt reply. It seems I need to clarify further my questions by illustration.

For Q1, need to deactivate the search criterion 'partner function'. U know, if no entry is in sold to party, the report(VA35) cannot be processed.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx Sri. I come to understand.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though I have never tried this, you can try the below procedure for deactivating the SP partner function in VA35.

Goto IMG-Sales and Distribution- Sales - Lists - Setup Updating of Parner Index - Execute

here delete the entry for the combination of TrG -3 and Funct-SP. Save the changes and try to use VA35. You can try this in your sandbox/IDES and check.

If you happened to try this, please donot forget to post the outcome.

Thanks,

Ravi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, I tried it but failed. Maybe the function 'define selection criteria' can work. But I don't know the responding field names for sold to party, material & purchase order no. U know, at least one of those three criteria is entered, VA35 can work.

Again, many thx for yr kind advice.