cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition techniques/ TAX Vat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapients

We have a sales company in Europe, and we are selling goods in multiple european union countries.

Now we have just started selling goods in couple of other EU Countries. I need to configure Tax (VAT) for those transactions. I have Tax codes that I need to create. I know I can create new tax codes using FTXP. But I need to know who what other configuration I need to do. I am not SD consultant so I do not have good idea on condition technique. We also do not have any SD person in ur team, so i need to do that.

Can somebody please send my steps on configuring this new tax codes, with some explanations.

Thank you

naman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have not mentiond the TAX procdure.If u r using TAXINJ u have to TAX condition UTXJ which will be trigering through TAX Code.So u have to maintain a TAX code and in VK11 for this condion give this TAX Code and save and at same time u have to maintain VAT Condition in the SD pricing procedure.

If u r using TAXINN the n u have to maintain VAT condition type and maitainrecord for this in VK11.It will ask u while saving gest give any tax code and save the record.

If any problem reverort bak

Regards

RV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To the best of my understanding other than creating tax codes you need to only maintain condition records for the TAX condtions( VK11) on the basis of country.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar