Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Plan replication to SAP ECC Project system WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Our system Landscape: CRM2007 (6.0), ECC6.0, BI 7.0

We have made neccessary configurations for ECC integration in CRM as well as in ECC.

Note: We have not enabled BI content yet for key figure planning.

We are able to create Marketing Plan and plan elements in CRM6.0. By changing the status to Released, we are able to push the marketing plan data to CRM Middleware for ECC replication.

In Middleware, we see marketing plan BDOC was successfully transmitted to ECC. We can find Marketing plan data in ECC table CMPB_MAP.

But we cannot find this marketing plan data in WBS element using tcode CJ03 and also CRM marketing plan "Administration Data" assignment block shows "ERP Transfer status" as "Not Transferred".

Can any one let me know why Marketing Plan data is not showing in WBS element in ECC even though data exists in ECC table CMPB_MAP?

Why CRM marketing plan ""ERP Transfer status" not changed to "Transferred"?

Thanks in advance.

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

Please let me know if you resolved the PS integration problem. I am stuck with the same issue

Thanks

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I was able to resolve the ECC integration issue.

Standard SAP delivered project mask "M" format in ECC is not same as CRM marketing plan id. I have modified the ECC prject mask format by deleting the standard entry and add ing "M" project id with CRM format (for example: M-00000000).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what configurations were done in ECC. We are trying the same set-up here and it is not working currently.We did all configurations in CRM and created a project scenario in ECC.

Thanks, Mia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also trying to do the same, data was passed onto BI but R/3 status still remains as 'not transferred'. If you happened to find a solution kindly share it. Thanks.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement the note 1246584 in CRM System in order to solve the issue.

Regards

Sidd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

We have not resolved this issue yet. We are going implement the Note 1246584 mentioned by Siddhartha and see if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidd,

Thanks for the Note and it looks like now "Marketing Plan" is tried to replicated to ECC. Now, I am getting error message from ECC with ERP Log "Entry length is incorrect. "M-X" ". I assume this error message is coming for Marketing plan ID which I have it as M-00004586 and it looks like ECC is not allowing this format in project number formating with number range "M".

Any suggestions? Should I change the number range "M" formating for project numbe rin ECC. Currently, it says reserved and locked. Or should I change the number range in CRM to start with "C".

Thanks,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Venkata,

After applying the note: we've got the same problem and the status remains 'Not transferred to ERP' and the Campaign/Marketing plan status is: 'Released, Object moving is locked.'

What were the CRM-PS specific configuration steps you followed ? I have maintained:

System landscape - RFC Connections, target sys. , ERP Integration type, ERP Proj. scenario to RFC's, and that's it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

On ECC side, we have done similar config steps you have mentioned. I think we have to modify the project number formating code on ECC side for projectid "M" to accept CRM formating code to avoid error "M-X". "M-X" format was standard SAP format defined in ECC. I haven't modified this format yet to see if this error goes away. Currently in ECC, projectid "M" format is locked by default and I think we can modify this entry by ignoring the standard warning. I am also waiting for some experts comment on this issue to see what is generally followed for "Marketing Plan" replication to ECC for WBS project number formating.

I will update this thread once I am able to figure out the project number formatting code/masks for WBS element.

Thanks,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO VENKAT,

HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO SUCESSFULLY IMPLIMENT THIS SCENARION, I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN GIVE STEP BY STEP APRROACH TAKEN BY U FOR THIS SCENARIO

THANKS

ASHUTOSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this issue is highly appreciated.

I am trying to resolve this issue for last few days and stuck with this replication issue.

Thanks,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I am also experiencing the same issues as you have described (except in table CMPB_MAP no data is being populated either).

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Jamie