SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding archiving objects

former_member487858
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

I need to do the archiving for the follwoing table in this week end.

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Eein (incoming documents)

Eaus (outgoing documents).

But I dont find any objects for these tables.

How to find the archiving objects for these tables.

Can any one help me .

Thanks in advance,

Shree.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

These tables are related to Service ticket, Service order, Complaints, Incoming call, Outgoing calls, Planned calls and other follow-up activities.

Which means that these 2 tables can be archived by archiving object related to these business transaction such as CRM_SERORD, CRM_ACT_ON, CRM_COMP, CRM_LEAD and so on.

Now you have to take decision, whether you want to archive all these business transaction or you want to pick business transaction that is occupying major database size.

While archiving business transaction using particular Archiving object in the write variant selection screen there will be a field to select transaction type, specify the business type and then proceed for archiving it.

To archive Service Ticket and Service order archiving object is CRM_SERORD

Interaction records, credit memo request, planned calls, incoming call, outgoing call used CRM_ACT_ON

Complaints use CRM_COMP,

Leads use CRM_LEAD.

Hope this will give you some idea in archiving business data in CRM system.

-Thanks,

Ajay

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

These tables are related to Service ticket, Service order, Complaints, Incoming call, Outgoing calls, Planned calls and other follow-up activities.

Which means that these 2 tables can be archived by archiving object related to these business transaction such as CRM_SERORD, CRM_ACT_ON, CRM_COMP, CRM_LEAD and so on.

Now you have to take decision, whether you want to archive all these business transaction or you want to pick business transaction that is occupying major database size.

While archiving business transaction using particular Archiving object in the write variant selection screen there will be a field to select transaction type, specify the business type and then proceed for archiving it.

To archive Service Ticket and Service order archiving object is CRM_SERORD

Interaction records, credit memo request, planned calls, incoming call, outgoing call used CRM_ACT_ON

Complaints use CRM_COMP,

Leads use CRM_LEAD.

Hope this will give you some idea in archiving business data in CRM system.

-Thanks,

Ajay