cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading the Target System-Will it affect the XI Messages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to know the better solution for the following issue.

We have a scenario SAP->XI->SRM 4.0. Now we are upgrading SRM 4.0 to SRM 5.0. If we upgrade the SRM System, whether the Messages flow in XI will get affected?

Regards,

UP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The upgrdade will not affect any pre delivered content of XI-SRM.

I hope you have the standard concent in SAP SRM SERVER software component version.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katta,

Thank you very much for the answer. If we need to do mapping in this scenario, i.e with SRM, is there any perdefined mapping avaliable? Or we need to do the mapping in usual methods? (Message/Java/XSLT Mapping). Why I am asking is that I read a document saying that we can directly download some mapping (in zip format) for SRM from service market place. If possible, please send me some links for XI 3.0-> SRM 4.0 Integration documents too.

Regards,

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the pre defined mapping in the same SWCV.

You can use the existing mapping also.

You can send me a mail for the docs.

Thanks

Mohan

andreas_stolz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

configuration guide: http://service.sap.com/srm - mySAP SRM in Detail - SRM 4.0, choose a scenario, and from there select Master Guides, and Configuration Guides.

content: http://service.sap.com/swdc - Download - Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group - SAP Content - Process Integration Content (XI Content) - XI Content SRM Server

Rgds.,

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andreas_stolz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

together with SRM 5.0 a new XI Content for SRM should be delivered. The XI Scenarios are downwards compatible. But if there are adaptations in the SRM Interfaces that you need for your business then you might have to adapt your routings as well, in order that they use the newly delivered IFs.

As well you might have to check XPath expressions.

Please refere to the SRM Upgrade Guide, too.

Rgds.,

Andreas