cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off set for component requirement in PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my PM order, offset date for component requirement date is working only for the first component. for the next component it is taking basic start date( i e order generated date by default) as the requirement date even though i entered offset for some days.

Experts, please explain me how to come out of this problem.

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

I hope you have taken second component for second opration. Just check once again.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

I tried both the scenarios

First i took for the same operation & then for the different operations.But it is working only for first item. & now i tried to change the offset day for the first item but it didn't change as per my requirement instead of that it changed to basic start date of the order & now it is not allowing me to change the offset.

Is there any IMG settings for this?

Please do the needful

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Its working Praveen.

Please check this way: 1st operation>double click operation no.>put component>double click item no. of component>now set offset

2nd operation>double click operation no.>put component>double click item no. of component>now set offset

Now suppose you taking two component for same operation then for the second you can have different offset by clicking item no. of that componet.

Please check and let us know again.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen kumar,

Are you using any user-exits/BADIs in the order (e.g. COZF0001/2)?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rai,

Tried but same result....it is not working...

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

I have used user exit for material availability check.

Is it the problem?

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

De-activate the user-exit and re-test. If everything works OK, then you know its the user-exit causing the problem.

Which user-exit did you use? Can you post the code?

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Is the component the same for the first and second operation?

If not, then try putting the same component in operation 0010 and 0020 and setting an offset in both. Check that the offset is working. If it is, then that proves that the offset functionality works fine. That would also mean that it's problem with your original component in the second operation.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

Thanks for the response.

I tried but it is not working for the same material too. it is taking offset only for first item.

Is there any IMG settings are available. if so please guide me.

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen