Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query on listbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a doubt regarding listbox fillings.here is my scenario-:i had defined a listbox on my selection screen.The selection screen contains another parameter called company code.So , the requirement is for a given company code the files have to be retrieved.There can be any number of files available.I have written the code in at selection-screen on companycode to show the data in the listbox and i am getting the list of files in the output also.But now the requirement is i want the latest file to be shown inserted in the list box and all the others to be there n the diplay of the listbox.so that , if the user does not select any file from the listbox , then by default the latest file should be run.

Plz help me filling the listbox.Quick reply would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Saksh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know a way to sort the file name by its creation date or any other way, simply sort the list in decending order before populating the Listbox. The latest file will be on the top. in the at selection-screen output assign the top most entry of the list to the listbox.

regards,

Advait.