cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table relations for Invoice to AC doc while posting VF01 at background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

plz can you give the link of table field relations for SD billing doc and accounting documents.

We are making a substitution for VF01 ,ie.,for updating profit center in BSEG on line item wise basis while posting billing documnents.

In first line item of Posting key '01' and account type D itz not showing any references of delivery no,material plant etc.

So Iam notable to update the profit center as itz showing nill value .

Plz help n guide me to solve this issue

thanks & regards

sankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not resolved

closed.

regards

sankar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table relation is as follows :

Link from BKPF to VBRK and VBRK is linked to VBRP.

BKPF-AWKEY has the the Invoice number VBRK-VBELN.

And once you find the Accounting document , you have access to BSEG.

regards,

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Advait,

thanks for ur prompt reply.

But what u advised will work for reports or after the invoice get posted. In my reuirement,I need to update the bseg-prctr while posting the invoice at VF01 in backgorund enhancement thru susbstitution.So we don't get any bkpf-awkey at the time of posting and not able to go and fetch it from VBRK.

The best example is for better understanding, If u post PO invoice and make a substitution UE check whielposting MIRO, U could get the PO references,material,plant etc in BSEG table for Accoutntype 'K' vendor. With that material or plant, I can easily go and fetch the prctr value in master for updation again in BSEG.Same Im not getting in SD Invoice posting via VF01.

pls reply.

regards

sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got your point,

I think when a Billing document is being posted to the Accounting document, the Billing document number is temperorily stored in the BKPF-BELNR or BSEG-BELNR. I'm not sure of it I had heard one of my Functional consultants telling me this. You can try and debug and see.

Best regards,

Advait

Former Member
0 Kudos

any replies....