cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use bsp application SYSTEM for session handling.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing OCI.We have a few BSP applications that are called by standard ITS application.I need to destroy session at server side when the browser is closed for that..

I copied the pages session_default_frame.htm and session_single_frame.htm from bsp application SYSTEM into my application and made necessary changes.

I need to pass one url 'HOOK_URL' (this is related to OCI) from starting page of application to final page.

Now suppose earlier there were two pages in my application page1.htm and page2.htm , so i was able to pass the HOOK_URL from page1 to page2 but after adding the two pages from SYSTEM application , i can pass the HOOK_URL from session_single_frame.htm to page1.htm

Page session_single_frame.htm:
Page attributes:
hook_url	TYPE	STRING (AUTO)

OnRequest:
navigation->set_parameter( hook_url ).

but cant pass it from page1 to page2...what additional code is required?

page page1.htm:

Page attributes:
hook_url	TYPE	STRING (AUTO)
 onRequest:
navigation->set_parameter( 'HOOK_URL' ).
the above code was working fine until i added the two new pages to my application.

Hope i was able to explain the issue properly.

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this change once.

navigation->set_parameter(
name = 'hook_url'          "try small letters
value = hook_url             "and also pass the value
).

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Actualy i am able to pass the URL using hidden form fields , but now thers a new problem..

after the page is submited,a blank page comes up ..

What is the problem in this approach..

Thanks,

Anubhav,

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me describe the steps i have taken oncw again:

1)Copy page session_single_frame and session_default_frame from SYSTEM application and changed the name in

DATA: target_page               TYPE STRING VALUE 'session_test.htm'.

to

DATA: target_page               TYPE STRING VALUE 'mypage1.htm'

2)Addes a page attribute HOOK_URL of type string (AUTO) to session_single_frame.htm .

3)Added the line

<i n p u t  t y p e="hidden" na m e ="HOOK_URL"  v a l ue = "< % =  hook_url %>">

to page1.htm so that hook_url is passd to page2.htm (page2.htm has a page attribute HOOK_URL of type string and auto).

The hook_url in page2.htm looks like:

"http://sapupd.mycompanyname.com:8002/sap(cz1TSUQlM2FBTk9OJTNhc2FwdXBkX1NSTV8wMiUzYXJUaHBOdE1VZDdhWkVTa3hYZGtPTXRxY1NBTWo3VlAwN3NWQ2c2REYtQVRU)/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02/?~OkCode=ADDI&~Target=_top&~Caller=CTLG&~sap-syscmd=NOCOOKIE&~client=200&~language=EN&~HTTP_CONTENT_CHARSET=utf-8";

The problem is that after the page is submited , a blank page comes up .

On closing this blank page the "Endig user session" window comes.

Please help

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Edited by: Anubhav Jain on Oct 21, 2008 6:49 AM