cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS : General Information Application not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am trying to enable General Information Service under MSS. We are using EP 7.0 (SP 13),ECC 6.0 as backend. I have an user who is manager but I am not able to see his subordinate's detail under MSS->Team->General Infomation. Even When I am trying to search Who's Who service in General Information Application (selected as dropdown)

Its not showing any employee present in backend. While If go via Employee Self Service->who's who. I get any employee. I feel there is some version mismatch of support packages and business package of MSS as per some threads. Do I need SPRO configuraion to mss application up and running. Please let me know any possible solution.

Thanks

Abhay

Edited by: abhay singh on Sep 27, 2008 12:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please provide your manager user with SAP_ALL just to rule out any authorization issues.

regards,

Markus

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

It was problem with OM structing only. Now created fresh OM structure and its working all fine .

Thanks

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhay,

I have similar issue which you have faced. I tried creating a new OM structure. But MSS: General information application page is not getting diaplayed. I see a blank page with no data. Pls let me know if config is missing.

Regards,

Suhasini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus

I had tried giving SAP all to the user in R/3. But its not working , I think Its config issue ,

I think it could be Object data and Provider config , which i get under SPRO.

Kindly help .

Thanks

Abhay

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you sure that the user you are using is assigned to a Pernr which occupies a manager position and has some employees assigned to the same Orgunit?

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

Just a thought, did u assign 'chief position' to the manager and also maintained 'reports to' relationship with team to manager.

regard,

Shallu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks lot

I will try and let u know .

Regards

Abhay