Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My issue is

Suppose i created an order-Invoice-Acc on 15 Sep and i have updated pricing on 19th Sep.And now as of today i want to cancel the Invoice and block the sale order,But i am not able to do cancel the Invice with acc doc.

When i cancel, only cancelled Invoice doc gets generated and no acc doc.Now when i tried to release the canceled invoice doc there is error.

But this error is becasue of not able to update the price for my old orders-invoices, ie the reason i am not able to release to acc.

Can you please sugegst how to update the price in my old i,e 15 sep order-invoice.without cancellation of invoice doc.just i need to update the current price in the old orders and invoice without cancellecing the invoice doc.Is ther any way?Pls suggest.

Mahendar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsetti

There will be two ways to do this -

1) Reverse Accounting doc.FB08 - Cancel Invoice VF11 - Create new Invoice VF01 with updated price.

2) Create Invoice Correction Request VA01 for price variation - remove Billing block - corresponding Credit / Debit Memo.

If u do not want to cancel the Invoice, u can go for the second one.

Hope this solves your problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once billing document is released to accounts there is no way in which pricing update can be done in the billing document. Either you need to cancel the billing and redo the billing document or create invoice correction request and post the subsequent credit/debit memo.

Regards,

GSL.