cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone:

Can anyone send me the F1 help text of Paper Type and three options of Blank Paper, Overflow check stock and Overflow blank paper. It s not clear from the book TB1100.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Setia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Let me know what is not clear and I would try to help you on that..

Blank Paper...refers to printing the check information on Blank Paper....here you are expected to have the MICR information also printed apart from the regular check details like Date, Amount, Pay to, etc.

MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. Banks use this to automatically process checks.

Prenumbered Check Stock - refers to Preprinted checks which contain the MICR and check number details on them. You only need to print the check details like Date, Amount, Pay to, etc.

-

Over flow pre-numbered check stock mean when the Invoice details printed on the check stub overflows more than one page...the Invoice details be printed on the next pre-numbered check. Here you will be wasting the checks because the next check number will be used for printing the Invoice details..

......... Overflow blank stock - refers printing the overflowing invoice details on Plain paper instead of pre-numbered check stock. This is usually the most preferred setting.

Best wishes

Suda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If you are preparing your test, please focus on the main part of B1 to arange your time efficiently. I don't think this information is in high priority.

Thanks,

Gordon