cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

info records

Former Member
0 Kudos

please provide me some presentation of sub contract process or info record process

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> please provide me some presentation of sub contract process or info record process

Kindly Use Search Functionality in SDN MM Forum....

http://web.mit.edu/sapr3/windocs/bpmds06m.htm#996747

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Subcontracting Processing

When a main BOM item is a subcontract item (in the item category field of PO/PR line item, the value is "L"), then the system will automatically know that the sub items need to be issued out. Such issue, from the internal system processing view point, is only a transfer from one storage location to the subcontractor vendor storage location rather than a consumption. It will only be deemed a consumption when the parent item is received back from the vendor. The system will automatically track all the items sent to the vendor waiting to be receieved back.

The following are the pre-requisite procedure for handling subcontract items:

When setting up the subcontracted parent item (material type HALB), the material master has a procurement type of "F" and special procurement of 30. The effect is that when the purchase requistion was created by MRP or manually, the item category will be "L".

BOM items for the main part has been setup to contain all the materials which must be supplied FOC to the vendor.

There is no need to setup the routing for the sub-contracted main item.

The following are subcontracted related procedures:

Finding out what sub-items need to be issued to subcontractors and issue them.

Finding out what sub-items have been issued to subcontractors and waiting to come back.

Receiving subcontracting item (from the store viewpoint, there is no difference from normal receiving).

Invoice processing : the invoice is only for the services and is no difference from normal processing.

Invoke transaction ME2O

Leave the Date required, Material and Plant blank unless you wish to limit the listing to a specific area. Check the Only Negative available SC stocks if you only want to look at the cases where materials need to be handed to the subcontractor. If you do not check this, then items which have already been issued to the subcontractor and waiting to come back will also be shown.

To issue the items to the subcontractor, select the item, then click Post goods issue button.

Enter the storage location from which the sub-items is taken out, and the quantity given.

If there is not sufficient on hand stock to be given to the subcontractor, then the system will issue a "0 items posted" message. If there is sufficient quantity, the system will transfer the quantity to the vendor storage location. On this screen, you can also check the on hand stock balance by clicking the stock overview and stock/requirement buttons. You may also palce the cursor on a PO number and display the PO details giving rise to this SC issuing requirement.

Subcontract Posting

Material Document

101 + Receive in the new Material after sub-contract

543 - Clear the quantity in Material Provision for Vendor

Accounting Document

Debit Inventory - New Part 150

Credit Inventory - Purchase Offset 150

Debit Service cost for sub-contract 50

Credit GR/IR - Inventory 50

Debit ROH - Material Consumed 100

Credit ROH - Material Consumed 100

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/sub-contracting-cycle.htm

What are the Types of Inforecords?

You can create purchasing info records for different procurement types as follows:

Standard, Subcontracting, Pipeline, Consignment You use this component if you wish to store information on a vendor and a material as master data at purchasing organization or plant level.

Standard

-

A standard info record contains information for standard purchase orders.

The info records can be created for materials and services with and without master records.

Subcontracting

-

A subcontractor info record contains ordering information for subcontract orders.

For example, if you subcontract the assembly of a component, the subcontractor info record would include the vendor's

(subcontractor's) price for assembling the component.

Pipeline

-

A pipeline info record contains information on a vendor's commodity that is supplied through a pipeline or pipes

(oil or water) or by similar means (electricity through the mains).

The info record contains the vendor's price for the consumption of such commodities by the buyer

("pipeline withdrawals"). You can store withdrawal/usage prices for different validity periods.

Consignment

-

A consignment info record contains information on a material that vendors keep available at their own cost on the orderer's premises.

The info record contains the vendor's price for withdrawals by the orderer from consignment stock.

As in the case of the pipeline info record, you can store prices for different validity periods.

http://sapplanning.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/purchase-order-info-record/

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

following is the process of subcontracting

Subcontracting without Payment of Duty

u2022 Creation of Subcontracting PO (ME21N)

u2022 Transfer Posting of Components to Subcontractor (Mvmt Type - 541) (MB1B/ME2O/MIGO)

u2022 Creation of Subcontracting Challan w.r.t. Transfer Posting Doc (J1IF01)

u2022 Goods Receipt w.r.t. Subcontracting PO and Refer Subcontracting Challan at the time of GR (MIGO) {GR with 101 and auto consumption of components with 543 movement}

u2022 Reconciliation of Subcontracting Challan (J1IFQ)

u2022 Completion of Subcontracting Challan (J1IF13)

u2022 Generation of Annexure IV (J1IFR)

Note: - In this case, you have to maintain the Assessable Value for the Components to be supplied to Vendor in J1ID and also Excise Tax rates for the Chapter IDs linked with these components. So during J1IF01, system will take the Assessable Value as Excise base Value and calculates the Excise Duties by taking Excise Tax Rates.

Subcontracting under Full Payment of Duty

u2022 Transfer Posting of Components to Subcontractor (MB1B/ME2O/MIGO)

u2022 Creation of Outgoing Excise Invoice w.r.t. Transfer Posting Document (J1IS) - Used to send the components to Subcontractor's. Here 57F4 Challan is not created.

check following ,here u will find the process doc of the subcontract process and also the flow ppt

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/HTML/138_EN_IN.htm

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Subcontracting Process w/o Payment of Excise Duty

Subcontracting Process

Subcontracting without Payment of Duty

u2022 Transfer Posting of Components to Subcontractor (Mvmt Type - 541) (MB1B/ME2O/MIGO)

u2022 Creation of Subcontracting Challan w.r.t. Transfer Posting Doc (J1IF01)

u2022 Goods Receipt w.r.t. Subcontracting PO and Refer Subcontracting Challan at the time of *GR (MIGO) {GR with 101 and autoconsumption of components with 543 movement}*

u2022 Reconciliation of Subcontracting Challan (J1IFQ)

u2022 Completion of Subcontracting Challan (J1IF13)

u2022 Generation of Annexure IV (J1IFR)

Master Data

u2022 MM01- Material Masters for Components and FG

u2022 XK01 - Vendor Master (Subcontractor)

u2022 CS01 - BOM for FG

u2022 ME11 - Purchase Inforecord for Subcontracting

regards

jai

award If helpful

Edited by: Jaiganesh V.A on Sep 27, 2008 10:06 AM