cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend settings for ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I like to know about the backend settings for ESS.

If possible provide some links about "ESS backend settings".

Regards,

Krishna Balaji T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto IMG->Personnel Management -> Employee self Service -> ......here you will find the nodes to configure the ESS services....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool.

Apart from EA-HR any other services to be activated like EA-FIN or EA-FS.

We have the Portal requirement for Employee Payslip,Form 16 and IT statements etc.,

Regards,

Raja.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

For the mentioned ESS services you only need to activate EA-HR ...however if you want to use Travel Services then you need to activate EA-TRV and EA-FIN only if you want to use Budgeting within MSS...

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am not able to view the link ESS under the

IMG->Personal Management.

I am using ECC 6.0. Is there name is changed in 6.0 or any services need to be activated to view that ESS entry.

Regards,

Raja.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

You first have to activate the Extension Set EA-HR at SPRO -> Activate Business Functions ...only then you will see that ESS entry....

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

For ESS in Backend you need to rember two things.

i) Home Page Customization where you need to create Resources, Areas, Subarea, Services, Area Groups and Assign Services to Subarea and Subarea to Area.

ii) For rest of the ESS applications like Time, Leave, Claims, Travel, Training, Reimbursements, Benifits and Payments, Pesronal Info you need to go to SPRO -> Personal management ->ESS -> Self-Service Settings

Regards

Vijay