cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see installation files (GRC) at service market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to see the files of GRC installation at the service market place by going through the menu.

Navigate Installation and Upgrades -

> Entry by Application Group -

>SAP

Solutions for GRC -

> SAP GRC Access Control.

Can anyone provide the installation files( .CAR , .SAR ) for the same.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this path:

Installations & Upgrades --> SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance --> SAP GRC Access Control --> SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL --> SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 --> Installation and Upgrade --> (pick your O/S) --> (pick your DB)

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

It also gives "No Data Available".

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you purchased AC 5.3, or any of the previous versions?

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does i need to purchase GRC component , In the product availability it shows the " unrestricted shipment" in the status of the component and the availability which was of this month only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your organization needs to hold a valid license for SAP GRC Access Control. If that is the case your S-user ID that is linked to your organization's customer number at SAP will have access to the software download page on the [software download section of the SAP Service Marketplace|http://service.sap.com/swdc].

Please allow me to point out that this forum's participants use their real name when posting questions or comments on the BPX forum. Would you mind following that practice?

My apologies if my assumption is wrong and your name is indeed Indian Tiger.