Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print program reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Is there any posiible way to edit the form parameters i.e program symbols with out editing print program.

If not how generally people assign changed layouts to standard programs i.e me21n etc

Thanks in adv

sateesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the Standard SAPscripts to Zscripts, Comment the symbols which you don't want to print,

For any new variables to be printed without modifying standard print program, use Subroutine programs, which can be called by PERFORM and ENDPERFORM statement in SAPScript Text Editor.

for more refer this documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d1/803279454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

2 REPLIES 2

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the Standard SAPscripts to Zscripts, Comment the symbols which you don't want to print,

For any new variables to be printed without modifying standard print program, use Subroutine programs, which can be called by PERFORM and ENDPERFORM statement in SAPScript Text Editor.

for more refer this documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d1/803279454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Generally we will be copying the standard script from SAP standard SAP scripts.

For knowing the FORM name and program name, Take a simple scenario where i want to change the layout of the PO in this case i will go to txcode NACE select EF - > output types ->select one output type and double click on processing routines that will display you the standard programs and form names.

Take the FORM name go to SE71-> and copy to zformname and do the modifications.

any issues you are welcome.

Cheers!!