cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap MMC is failed to initialize

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have installed WAS 6.40 (ABAP+JAVA stack)SP 09 on my server, i also installed EP and KM on that, but when i applied SP 13 , it was not coming up, so i decided to install the JAVA stack and EP, KM to install again , i installed JAVA stack and EP prorperly, but while installation of KM it gave some error,that was due to space in my server, then i created some space in it and restarted my server, From that time when i try to open my MMC to start the instances , "i am not able to Open my MMC", it showed error window having contents written on that are below:-

"Snap-in failed to intialize"

Name : SAP System Manager

CLSID"{633547EE-A302-11D1-AE59-080009B07DBB}

please tell me something what should i do to come up for the solution.

thanks and regards

virender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Virender,

its a clear problem with your USER ACCESS PERMISSIONS. i guess you are working over a corporate domain. if you log in using your Domain User Id, it will not have any previlages to access your Micorsoft Management Console. so, ask your Network Personel to give you rights to access MMC. this should solve the problem.

otherwise, your system would've created a User with Administrator previlages on the Local Machine. login into that and then you may have all your rights to access SAPMMC.

Hope this solved.

Regards

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u logged in as the same user which was used during installation.??