cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam using ECC 6.0 in which iam tring to do adobe form t/code is SPF i created a interface and form when i click on layout iam getting error as see long text. in whic i try to trace this i found little information abt it like in need to install tool to which is gui .Iam using gui 710 can any one tell which tool i have to install to retify this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i also faced the same problem,now i have resolved it

please follow the below steps

1. Install Acrobat Reader 7. 0 or higher, Microsoft Word 2003 or higher version.

2. Install Adobe Live Cycle Designer 7.1 or Copy the Installed folder dump from any machine on which ADLC 7.1 is already installed to C:\Program Files\Adobe.

3. Double click sequentially on ConvertIP.exe, ConvertPdf.exe, ConvertWord.exe and finally click on FormDesigner.exe from C:\Program Files\Adobe\ Designer 7.1. Do not close the formdesinger application.

4. Logon to SAP and use ADLC

Thanks and regards

Bonny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thank's a lot for you are help can u plz send me the like from where i have to download this Install Adobe Live Cycle Designer 7.1

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can download it from market place.

https://service.sap.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yes you can download from the market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank's for your replay but i dont have rights for sap market place can u plz guide me how to download .