cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change fields in FF67

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to configure FF67 for manual bank statement.

We have the following accounts:

Main bank account

Cheques received account

Cheques issued account

Bank charges account

Our client requires that bank statements received in various formats should be copy pasted to ff67 to do the statement.

However when entering bank statement items instead of document number being filled in so that system will post the sub account clearing entry, they require cheque number field instead. The cheque number is recorded in the reference field when they enter receipts or payments using f-28 and f-53.

How do i modify ff67 in order to meet this requirement?

thanks

Roshan

Edited by: Roshan Abraham on Sep 27, 2008 6:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a document explaning how to solve your problem. But I don't know how to upload the document. I can send it to you.... can you check my business card for address

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply, I will send you an email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry kalyan i had already tried that way.

I should mention that users enter cheque number in the filed BKPF-XBLNR (reference) in the transactions when they either issue or receive a cheque.

Could anyone tell me how to introduce this field into screen variant for manual bank statement?

I have been told that i could try interpretation algorithm for manual bank statement transaction.

Is there any way to make an algorithm that replaces document number with reference field bkpf-xblnr in order to take cheque number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help kalyan

Problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create your own variant, in config, select the field Reference document no. (sel.)(FEBMKK-XBLNR).You can enter the check no. in this field.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

You can try this :

The screen fields for FF67 i.e. Manual BRS is controlled by IMG setting :

Financial Accounting-> Bank Accounting->Business Transactions-> Payment Transactions->Manual Bank Statements-> Define Variants for Manual Bank Statement

Here you can add various fields to your BRS screen such as : - Document Number, Customer Number, Customer Matchcode, Collective Invoice, Bank Reference etc.

You could add the Intepretation Algorithm .i.e rule for clearing in IMG in the same T-code that you create Manual Statement transactions.

Bank Accounting-> Payment Transactions->Manual bank Statement -> Create/ Assign Business Transactions

Select the Int Algrthm that you want to use for each transaction.

In FF67 the same Bank Refernce (CHECT_KF) field can be used to match different fields on the customer document. example the Bank Reference field or CHECT_KF field can match with check number on the customer document or with the Payorder number depending on the Int Algorthm used for that transaction.

Please refer to the following link from SAP help site. This gives details of how the Int Algorthm works. Although this documentation is in reference to Electronic Statements, it will help you analyse which Int Algo and how to use it for manual Bank statement. The Int alogrhtms are the same for Electronic as well as manual. The reference field XBLNR is used in several algorthms eg: 001, 021, 026 etc. You can read the documentation and find out the one most suitable.

On the following link, on the left pane, click on ' *Electronic Account Statement (FI-BL)->Using Electronic account statement-> Importing the account statement->Interpreting the Note to payee fields->Interpretation algorithms *'

Link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/43/0bd87b43de11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Uma

Answers (0)