cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KO88 - Account 'Acc.dep. accnt.for ordinary depreciation' could not be foun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing the order settlement through KO88 at that time am getting the following error

Account 'Acc.dep accnt. for ordinary depreciation' could not be found for area 01.

Message no. AU133

Diagnosis

When creating the accounting document, the system could not find account 'Acc.dep. accnt.for ordinary depreciation' in depreciation area 01 for company code 2000.

Procedure

Enter this account in the account determination for Asset Accounting.

Already i assigned the g/l accounts for the same in AO90 to the related asset class.

Please let me know the solution.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check and maintain GL account for accumulated depreciation posting.... for the combination (Chart of Accounts / asset class - account determination/Depreciation area) which asset belongs (transaction code AO90)

If GL account is already maintained, check in the gl account master data whether reconciliation account type - Asset is maintained or not (FS00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the replay.

what you told everything i maintained. now also am getting the same error. any another solution please

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any solution my question please its very required.

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ray,

Have a look in the sender (AUC) / receiver account assignment.

Look in the asset explorer what of type depreciation you have in the AUC. That type of depreciation should be available to in the receiver account assignment.

Paul