Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintend 2-3 condition record for one condition with different

key combination now my values picking correctly

I Have to see that because of which key combination it is picking , what is the T-code for that?

whether there is any T-code to find out deleted condition records?

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

deleted condition records can bee seen plant wise in vk12 go to vk13 give ur plant dn't put ur material over ther use F8 then

u can see all condition records and deleted condition records.

I hope it will help full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in conditions tab in sales order, down you will see analysis button. if you click that and click on your condition type. it displays, by which combination the record has been accessed and taken into account

srinivas

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Generally you can assign many conditon tables in one access sequence .Suppose say you have maintained 10 condtion tables in one access sequence and if you assign that access sequence to your condition type , then system will pick the last key combination condtion record .that is the 10th key combination i.e the ,condition table. even though you have maintained condition record for all 10 condition tables

But system will pick up price from the last condition table only.

But if you check any exclusive indicatior then sytem will stop reading the further records.

To create a conditon record - Vk11

change of conditon record - VK12

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the sales document --> Item --> conditions, you can see Analysisn button, click the same, you may see a list of condition types.

Check the condition types which you want to know, from the left pane, you may click on the same to find out the accesses. The condition record which is getting pulled in the document will have a Green light, and in the right hand side you can see the status.

You may go to the condition record using VK13, and check the change logs to find out the changes happened to the condition.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sale order goto Item-->Conditions, in below you can see pricing analysis button and click that..

it will take u to another screen... expand the condition type and you can see which key combination was picked

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go into pricing analysis, you will come to know on what basis the system has picked up the value for particular condition type.

When you go into VK13 - enviornment- change logs --- you will come to know the changes made into the condition record.

Hope this answers your query.

Hrishi