cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation of smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When i am activating d smart form it is taking too much time for activation.when I will copy one standard smart form and activating it is getting activated immediately.For Zsmartforms it is taking more time and some times it is going in to dump.Smart form check showing correct.Only problem with activation......

Plz suggest me what may be the problem and how to resolve it.

Regards,

Farook.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi farook,

We also experienced the same problem in our ECC 6.0 Server, then we got the problem solved by applying a patch recommended by SAP. So ask your BASIS to raise a Customer Support Message to SAP and apply the patch.

The main symptom of our problem is whenever we create a smartform it will get activate for the first time, then if we do even a little change and try to activate again it wont and end with a timeout error.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your table data in the main window if you are having to my knowledge there might be miss place the data of the table fields.

Or else just pass the line where your program is taking to dump so that we can solve your issue.

Cheers!!

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to check syntax from menubar before activating

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI bala,

Thanks for ur reply.Even after checking menu bar also its taking too much time.and check is done succesfully.but activation ........!

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Farook,

This may happend some time this will not create any concequences on your system.but yes sometimes customized forms take longer time to activate because form again prompt for check syntex while activation so it may depend how your smarforms structured with lots of tables defined and flow logic.