cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to generate 2 XL Sheets in one XL Designer Book.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Designed Report for Profit & Loss and Balance sheet Based on Schedule wise through Projects.

1st Sheet i was Designed All Schedule

INCOME Schedule Amount

Ex.Sales Revenue A -

Direct Income B -

Total -

2nd.Sheet i was Designed under Schedule which Accounts will come.

Schedule A Sales Revenue

Contract Labor service:

4010104001 Amount

4010104002 Amount.

Total -

Staffing

4010104004 Amount

total -

at the same time i tried to generate both sheets but it's generating only single sheet.and i Assigned Hyperlinks for All Schedules.

Client need this format only, i need to show total INCOME amount in first sheet with total of Schedule A and B from sheet 2 . like this i need to do. how i can genearate ? Each Schedules total amount how i can show in one first sheet.

I Tried to Designed this two sheets in a Single sheet with Expanding Mode but client is not accepting this format.

Please Guide me how to solve this issue.

Regds,

Sampath Kumar Devunuri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sampath,

You need to put both of the XLR reports into a Report Package in the XLR Report Organizer. Then put the Report Package into a Report Job. When the Report Job runs, it will generate one Excel Workbook, with one tab for each report in your Report Package.

To have links between these, you cannot use the worksheet name or excel file name, because when XLR generates the report, it assigns a name. You can however, name an area of the spreadsheet using the Naming function in Excel and reference this name.

To do this, you highlight the section of the report you want to reference in a different report, and then change the name in the field to the left of the formula bar in Excel. This assigns a name to the cells you highlighted that can be referenced in the other XLR report.

Hope that helps you go in the right direction,

Brad Windecker

Omega Business Solutions

Answers (0)