cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Material for sales by plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I want to block the material for sales by plant, i have the material A created in 6 different plants and want to block the material for sale in one plant, i know about all the material blocks in Basic Data1 which is a global block and block on Sales Org1 will block it across the sales organization and block in Purchasing View, MRP view and costing are relevant to block the material for procurement in a plant.

I worked with material exclusion to create an access sequence for Table 003 which is plant/material/Unit of measure. the plant and material are in the header and UOM in the item level,

Any ideas on how to get this scenario work will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

My Scenario is all the six plants exist in one sales Organization, if i mark the material sales org for deletion then i will be prevented to create a sales order for all the six plants, i want to block the material for sales in only one plant and allow sales orders for that material in remaining plants.

Thanks

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Right, Then delete material at plant ans storage location level only with MM06.

And at the time of sales order creation system give only warring message for material plant deletion then convert it in error message.

Regards,

Mahesh wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you put a deletion flag on the material and plant, the system will flag sales org also for deletion.

Thanks

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thankyou for your time, I used this option to flag the material for deletion, this will not prevent to block the material for sales.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

With MM06, If you enter all sales data like Sales Org. and Distribution channel for material and press enter system give one check box button near Sales Org field, Tick it and click on save.

But it is display only if you enter sales data for material first.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

if you want to block material sales from plant level then go to material master data----in Basic data 1 tab you will X-Plant distribution tab,so you hv to activate that to block from plant level.

Rewards with point if solution got.

Regards

SAHOO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check MM06 t-code.

Enter MM06 t-code, enter your material code which you want to not sales from specific plant.

Enter sales detail.

Then press enter, After press enter click on check box button for plant and sales org..

Then click on save and try to sales order.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh