cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Implementation Blue print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP MM Module. what is blue print? Please provide me a copy of a Blue print if any one has it. I would like to have a look.

Thanks&Regards

Damodar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This function documents the business processes in your company that you want to implement in the system. In a Business Blueprint for Projects, you create a project structure in which relevant business scenarios, business processes and process steps are organized in a hierarchical structure.

You can also create project documentation and assign it to individual scenarios, processes or process steps. You then assign transactions to each process step, to specify how your business processes should run in your SAP systems.

The Business Blueprint provides a common strategy of how your business processes are to be mapped into one or more SAP systems. The Business Blueprint documents in detail the scope of business scenarios, business processes, process steps, and the requirements of an SAP solution implementation.

Structure

A Business Blueprint comprises the following structure elements in a hierarchy:

Organizational Units, Master data, Business scenarios, Business processes, Process steps.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/45/f6da633a292312e10000000a11466f/content.htm

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Blue print is an AS IS- TO Be document prepared during implementation.

AS IS - the current functionality used in legacy system.

TO Be is The SAP Functionality.

if there is any Gap then there is GAP analysis done, where methods are tried to be found out that how these Gaps can be filled.

Wheather through user exit,enhancement or any other ABap development.

Regards,

Vijay