Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search help ehancement of field in t-code F-02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to ehance a filed's search help in t-code f-02.

requirement is as below.

when you click one field's sech help in t-code f-02. A search help pop-up window will display. In this pop-up window, there are several tabs. I want to add a new tab in this pop-up window.

In this new tab, I want to add 2 new fields (for example, company code & bank code) in this tab. each tab also has search help.

And also if I input value "1000" in the company code field, the search help value of field bank code will automatically relate to "1000".

could anyone give me a solution or suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can add new fields in the complex search help of the field

by editing the search help exit. please check search help have any search help exit attached to it.

> And also if I input value "1000" in the company code field, the search help value of field bank code will automatically relate to "1000".

I not sure how a F-02 screen value of company code in the entry screen can be relate with bank code in the search help

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to enahnce the search help, before that you have to create the elementary search help , and then include this elementary serach help in the collective search help.