cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with AR Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We used SBO 2005A PL 43. I have met a problem with AR Invoice. If we choose AR Invoice menu and then click 'Copy From' button so one of optional menu will appear, e.g Delivery Order, etc. We clicked 'Delivery Order' and should appeared 'List Of Delivery', that's right?

In my problem is 'List of Delivery' disappeared. Nothing to list of it. Why can this happen? what's wrong?

Please anybody can help me about this matter? Thanks for it

Best Regards,

Agung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agung,

I believe on your A/R Invoice the Item/Service Type is wrongly selected as SERVICE. Change it to Items and then try..it should work fine

Suda

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suda,

I am sure that your answer is correct. I experienced this issue in the client site and I have seen that many users oftentimes trapped in this situation. If not, it will be a bugs or system error issue. Probably, there is also a store procedure or formatted search.

I just wonder why end users can't easily decide to upgrade the PL ?

Many end users always think high cost to take a training here in Indonesia, sometimes they also feel not important to take maintenance and support program. It is okay but they also do not care to helpfile.

How pity such end users.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agung,

When you say: 'List of Delivery' disappeared. Nothing to list of it. Do you mean the list is empty or not showing up.

If the list is empty, that is normal since some customers may not have any open deliveries.

If the list not show at all, what is on your screen? Do you have any other troubles?

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What a pity..

It seems the patch level issue. try to upgrade your patch level version to the latest one. It is 46 or 48. The license for 48 is not available yet in the portal but only 46. So, I suggest to upgrade to the PL 48.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your reply soon.

I think this my matter doesn't the patch level issue. If it's 'yes', why does this happen recently and not firstly upgrade before.

What is relate to user authorization...?

Please anybody can explain for this...?

Regards,

Agung