Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor master change pointers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need add 1 field for the change pointer of idoc CREMAS.

This field is stored in the table AUSP. In the transaction bd52 for CREMAS to enter this field, i dont find the object for this table. what is the object for the table AUSP and how can find it?

Guys, help me in this.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

2 REPLIES 2

ian_maxwell2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First look at this seems that AUSP doesn't belong to and change document objects.

I usually find the change doucment objects by going to SE16 and viewing table TCDOB which contains all of the objects and their asosciated tables and fields.

A search of TCDOB on table AUSP doesn't bring anything up.

Double check the objects:

- CLASSIF

- CLASSIFY

These relate to the tables/structures:

- AUSPB

- KSSKB

- ABAUSP

- ABKSSK

I think that they might be doing something weird on these ones. If I remember right trackign changes on characteristics uses a bit of a round about way.

~Ian

Edited by: Ian Maxwell on Sep 29, 2008 12:55 PM

0 Kudos

Just as a follow up on this. I think that within the setup of the classification system you need to configure the tracking of changes. If you take a look at table TCLA you'll notice that there is a field which indicates if change document are turned on. I belive that this then relates back to the "virtual" change document objects that I refered to in my previous post.

It looks like during update tasks that fucntion CLVF_VB_INSERT_CLASSIFICATION and that this checks the TCLA table and then writes the change documents as part of the updates.

The description of this field in TCLA is:

Change Documents for Classification
Indicator: for this class type, a change document is generated for all changes to classification data.

For technical reasons, this indicator can only be set if the class type is defined for classifying different object types.

looks like there is some more research needed but this should hoepfully get you on the right track.

~Ian

Edited by: Ian Maxwell on Sep 29, 2008 1:37 PM