Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order document.

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

mine is a make to order strategy?

so i am runnig MRP for my SO and then converting it to a production order?

there is one document attached to the sales order?

when i am converting my SO to PO . will that document automatically gets attached to my PO?

IF yes

where can i find tthat document.

IF no.

is there any way to get the document automatically attached to my production order from my sales order?

are there any img settings to be done for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think attached file in sales order will not see in production order. Correct me If I am wrong.

But I have one more solution. You can try out that. Select the sales order item and double click the line. In the shown screen select the TEXTS tab in that select the Production Memo. Here you can maintain your text, that will be displayed in your production order Long Text header data. Revert for any doubts.

Check it is useful or not.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think attached file in sales order will not see in production order. Correct me If I am wrong.

But I have one more solution. You can try out that. Select the sales order item and double click the line. In the shown screen select the TEXTS tab in that select the Production Memo. Here you can maintain your text, that will be displayed in your production order Long Text header data. Revert for any doubts.

Check it is useful or not.

Regards,

Ganesh