Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshed BA codes table transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just refreshed the table with BA codes through a load program , and its in dev . I dont have a transport for it . The table as we know is TBRCT and TBRC tables which has the BA codes or the industyry codes. Now that the codes have been loaded , I would like to know how do I transport theses to the QAT to take effect there. I dont have atransport generated in thgis . How do I create a transport to carry these codes to the QAT. Kind help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Aarav

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please let me know how do I generate a transport for this. I tried generating a tarnsport through spro in the define industry code , in DEV i have a complatee list and then generated this transport but I dont get the elemenst attached in the transport , it has just customising task in the transport, no tables has been attached with it . HOw do I generate a transport for the industry code to QAT .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

c