cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors when importing client export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we need to do a client copy from one system (Production to Development) to another and as they are separated so there is no communication between them we used the SCC8 Export/import copy using SAP_EXPC Customizing dependant or independant profile.

The export went OK but when we run the Import using the TMS lots of errors like this appears :

R3TRVKOIA501 original object cannot be replaced

And the explanation talks about not being able to overwrite the object.

Is this normal? Did we do something wrong?, Is this related to differences in the systems? (SP's are the same in both)

We will appreciate your kind help and great Knowledge to be able to solve this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AC,

Use the unconditional mode U1 for this, check the below link for the reference

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/60/e560ce591b11d2b413006094b9ea64/content.htm

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, heard about that but the problem is that when you choose the truck to transport, the system does not ask for options to import this because it is a client copy and it shows a different screen that say Client Import. As far as I know and asked to two different Basis when a client copy is done, it always overwrites the target tables so seem to me that this is caused by something else.

Is there any other way that I can import this requests like normal ones? I mean that it won´t change the screen to the Import Client.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

This is happening because the structure of these two tables are different in these two systems.

Ideally, one should do a "RFC Check" which gives you the details of the inconsistencies of these two clients. However, since you cannot do this, you will have to manually compare this in two systems with the help of a ABAPer.

In STMS you cannot do this as a normal transpot request as this is how STMS works.

The only way you can do this is via executing this at the O/S Level buy using the command:

tp IMPORT <change request #> <SID> pf=TP_DOMAIN_<SID>.PFL

you will need to put in the client details. But, remember this is not supported by SAP.

Please award points if useful.

Thanks, Dibya

Answers (0)