cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I created an authorization object and then i removed the rol 0BI_ALL from the role. Now the next error is raised

You do not have authorization for access with activity 03 on the InfoProvider IC071801.

I have included the role s_rs_comp, comp1, but it doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iván,

In the BI 7.0 you have to level of authorization:

Authorization by Object: this level give you execute transaction for example tcode: rrmx, which is the transaction to execute BEx analyzer. Although, give you list and execute report and access to specific InfoProvider as it is the case read InfoProviders IC071801.

For create authorization by object you need a role. You can create and maintenance a role by Tcode FPCG.

The basic authorization object by reporting role itu2019s:

S_RS_COMP

ACTVT: 03, 16

RSINFOAREA: *

RSINFOCUBE: IC071801

RSZCOMPID: *

RSZCOMPTP: *

S_RS_AUTH

BIAUTH:

S_RFC

ACTVT: 16

RFC_NAME: *

RFC_TYPE: *

S_TCODE

TCD: RRMX

S_RS_FOLD

SUP_FOLDER: FALSE

Authorization by Value: other hand you have analysis authorization, this component give you the facilities to manage authorization by value for each characteristic relevant of authorization (see business explorer into characteristic). You can create a analysis authorization by Tcode RSECAUTH

When you create your create your analysis authorization itu2019s very important the standard characteristic, that before create your analysis authorization you need to active from business content and flagg as relevant of authorization. This characteristic are:

0TCAACTVT: the value that suggest put here is u201C03u201D

0TCAIPROV: the value that suggest put here is u201CIC071801u201D

0TCAVALID: the value that suggest put here is u201C*u201D

The rest of characteristics depend of your authorization model.

The name of analysis authorization you need to join in your role, file BIATH, S_RS_AUTH authorization object

I hope this comment can help you,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create an analysis authorisation object and assign your infoprovider tech name in the infoobject "0tctinfoprov" and then create a role S_RS_AUTH and assign the authorisation object which you created.

Regards,

Venkat.S

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

familiarize yourself with the new concept of Analysis Authorizaitons via the online help (help.sap.com) or various threads within this forum.Therein, you will find the solution to your issue and much more information.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver BI Organisation