Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to find resource com/sapportals/connector/connection/ConnectionFaile

I have developed a Java Mapping which contains a MDM lookup using MDM Java API (MDM4J.jar and associated jars). It is working fine while running in NWDS Java perspective. I zipped the class files into a zip file and imported it as Archive.

I created a Interface mapping and used the above Java Mapping and when I test it I am getting ClassLoader exception saying that it could not find the below class

Root Cause:
com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Generic Exception: -> com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.rt.WrappedMappingRuntimeException: *Unable to find resource com/sapportals/connector/connection/ConnectionFailedException.class* (urn:cadence.com:legal:osm, -1) in the following software component versions: dedf1030-7953-11dd-8e73-eabd0aca5836
at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.persist.RepMappingPersistorFactory$RepositoryMappingPersistor.readClass(RepMappingPersistorFactory.java:91)
at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ibrun.RepMappingLoader.findClass(RepMappingLoader.java:153)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
at com.sap.mdm.internal.session.JcaConnectionAccessor.reserveConnection(JcaConnectionAccessor.java:70)
at com.sap.mdm.internal.session.JcaConnectionAccessor.reserveConnection(JcaConnectionAccessor.java:59)
at com.sap.mdm.schema.commands.GetRemoteSystemListCommand.execute(GetRemoteSystemListCommand.java:64)
at ....

Some one please help me.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question