cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load from ODS into Cube by request ID - Version 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to load only one request from an ODS into the cube. We are in version 3.5. Is this doable in 3.5? If yes, Please let me know the procedure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Cube to Cube you can also use the same procedure if there is an active update rule between them

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this also using the reconstruction tab on the InfoCube. There you can make a selection from which source you want to reconstruct. The selection icon is the 4th from the left of the icons at the bottum of the screen. After making the selection you can select a single request to reconstruct. This only works afcours if there is an update rule from the source to the target

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From cube to cube data load case you can bring request id into data selection with a simple ABAP coding but ODS to cube case it is possible due to that request id is not contained in the export datasource.You can try to bring some of the other field from your export datasource which will let you

send to data cube as you want.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I have the same problem from cube to cube as well. Could you please let me know the procedure for loading with request number.