cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk with SLA: item data not automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I'm trying to setup service desck with contract determination for monitoring SLA (SolMan 7.0 SP 15)

Everything works well, except for item/product determination. I mean, when i check a support message creatde in a satellite system, organizational data are ok, but item's data are blank. Well, i put manually my own product in Item, quantity, press Enter and... that's all: contract data are correctly fullfilled, SLA schema ok, no errors at all.

I'm sure that i missed some basic configuration, but i don't know where... Maybe in the Action Profile of the ABA message? Or in the Item category determination?

Help me!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

you need to create a new action in your action profile that determines the product. The easiest way to do so is to copy an action (e.g. SLFN0001_ADVANCED_CLOSE_AUTO). After that exchange the copied method with AISDK_SP_ADD_PRODUCT. At the last step you just need to maintain a parameter for the method called PRODUCT_ID. Choose the Abap.Dic.Data Typ "CRMT_PRODUCT_ID" and maintain at the tab initial value the name of your product.

After you should be able to determine the product automatically. This procedure helps you as well for later support packages because with SP16 the sequence of message creation (basic->crm) will change (crm->basic).

Best regards,

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, Torsten!

A question: how do you find this solution? Just trying or in some documentation, or what else?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

this is hardly documented and based on experience gained in projects. But you can find it at the Sap Press publication for the SAP Solution Manager Service Desk

best regards,

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

do you have an action available in your crm_order action profile (I guess you use SLFN0001_ADVANCED) that determines the product? How do you create messages on the local solution manager system (directly at tr. crmd_order or via the menu -> Help -> Create Support Message)?

You don´t have to setup the service provider functionality in order to get the sla functionality correctly running.

Best regards,

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten.

Yes, we use SLFN0001_ADVANCED, but without any personalization.Every action is in its standard origin.

And we create messages from satellite sytems (R/3) via Menu->Help->Create Support Message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele

Go to SPPFCADM > Select Application DNO_NOTIF >> Define Action Profile and Actions >> Action Profile - SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO >> Action - SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM >> Select the processing type Method Call and choose 'change'icon in Method call settings >>

In the container editor , Choose create >> Maintain Element, Name & Description - maintain as ITEM_PRODUCT_ID, Choose ABAP Dict. Reference , Maintain values - Structure CRMD_ORDERADM_I, Field ORDERED_PROD, choose tab - intial value, enter the product code (Ex.SUPPORT)

enter and save.

This setting will ensure you to determine the product id in the Support message automatically, during your message creation process.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ram. But it doesn't work. I mean: i've just done it, but it's not enough.

Myabe the problem is in tansaction type?

I put my own transaction type in DNO_CUST04 (-> ZLFN), but i didn' t change default value in action SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM (still SLFN).

The monitor display correctly ZLFN as transaction type.

But item product is still missing!

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update.

Very strange: if i creta e Support Message from within my Solution Manager System, yhe item's Product will be correctly selected and so the rest of data, like contract.

I wonder why a message from outside system does't carry the Product out.

Maybe have i to implement Service Desk for Service Provider Scenario instead of "simple" Service Desk (with personalization)?