Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Service Desk with SLA: item data not automatic

Hello all.

I'm trying to setup service desck with contract determination for monitoring SLA (SolMan 7.0 SP 15)

Everything works well, except for item/product determination. I mean, when i check a support message creatde in a satellite system, organizational data are ok, but item's data are blank. Well, i put manually my own product in Item, quantity, press Enter and... that's all: contract data are correctly fullfilled, SLA schema ok, no errors at all.

I'm sure that i missed some basic configuration, but i don't know where... Maybe in the Action Profile of the ABA message? Or in the Item category determination?

Help me!

Former Member replied

Hi Michele,

you need to create a new action in your action profile that determines the product. The easiest way to do so is to copy an action (e.g. SLFN0001_ADVANCED_CLOSE_AUTO). After that exchange the copied method with AISDK_SP_ADD_PRODUCT. At the last step you just need to maintain a parameter for the method called PRODUCT_ID. Choose the Abap.Dic.Data Typ "CRMT_PRODUCT_ID" and maintain at the tab initial value the name of your product.

After you should be able to determine the product automatically. This procedure helps you as well for later support packages because with SP16 the sequence of message creation (basic->crm) will change (crm->basic).

Best regards,

Torsten

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question