cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice SAP SCRIPT is not printing Customer master text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was given a SD-invoice# XXXXXXXXX, which has problem with in it's SAP SCRIPT --> is the text is taken from "customer master data head office text" is not printed on the SCRIPT out put.

1). What I don't understand by going to /nvf03 --> by giving invoice number , then how can I view the script output ?

The text is supposed to print in footer ...however the coding inthe FOOTER window is

/: INCLUDE 'Z_FOOTER_SO_4700_INV' OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS LANGUAGE 'IT'

So, do I need to add coing for text of customer master data ?

Any idea about text and field name ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All you need to do is add an INCLUDE line with the appropriate details to the SAPScript.

/: INCLUDE &NAME& OBJECT &OBJECT& ID &ID& LANGUAGE &LANGUAGE&

When you went to Goto -> Header you would have got NAME, LANGUAGE, ID and OBJECT. NAME would change depending on customer. You need to determine who 'customer' is:

VBDKR-KUNAG = Sold-to party

VBDKR-KUNRE = Bill-to party

VBDKR-KUNRG = Payer

So

/: INCLUDE &VBDKR-KUNAG& OBJECT 'KNA1' ID '0002' LANGUAGE 'EN'

would cause the English Shipping instructions for sold-to party to print.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you.

I went to go to --> header --> Header text.

there is required text in one of the text typr... Thank you again.

Now how can I put this text in to footer window ?

Do I need to write the subroutine pool program ?

My functional consultant alreadychecked and he said in FM - READ_TEXT text is not getting determined there.

So what I need to do ?

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To see the output go to /VF03, enter the billing document number but don't press enter. Go to Billing Document in the menu bar, Issue Output to, select a line and do a print preview (if there's nothing there, the doc hasn't been printed before).

To print the text, ask somebody to navigate to where it is in SAP. Double click on it, choose Got -> Header. This will give you all the information you need for the INCLUDE.

The INCLUDE statement you have is for a standard text (trans: SO), not the "customer master data head office text".

Michael

Edited by: Michael Evershed on Sep 26, 2008 10:41 PM

Edited by: Michael Evershed on Sep 26, 2008 10:41 PM