cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem is Identifying PR release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

This is a multilevel release strategy i.e for value ranges 0-5000 , 5001-10000 USD for three plants.I created a charactiristic for REQ_VALUE with GFWRT from CEBAN. in charactersistic I have ticked "Multiple values" and "Interval values allowed" and created value intervals for 0-5000 and 5001 - 10000 USD etc. In the strategy I have assigned these intervals. But when PRs are created it is always picking the strategy for 0-5000 . Could you please let me have the solution so that PR for vaue 6000 choses the second strategy ?

Thanks and regards, Suranjana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

your release strategy should look like below than you are file

rel st 1

char REQ_VALUE and char value should be 0.00 - 5000.00

rel ste 2

char REQ_VALUE and char value should be 5000.01 - 10000

same rel sta should not have more than one value interval than only it will work

now you use the GFWRT means header level release

you have to check the overall rel check box in release gropu config and PR doc type config

for more help follow the link

http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=59

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the solution but I have created seperate release strategy for (Act asgn cta K ,Plant P1,P2,P3 ,Value 0-5000)( K1) and (Act asgn cta K ,Plant P1,P2,P3 ,Value 5001-10000) (K2) .While creating purchase requisition of usd 6000 K1 is selected instead of K2.

Thanks and regards,

Suranjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

the best way to check is first check the release strategies in the Config where it syas check release strategies

here all you release should looks green or yellow for overall release

than go to CL30n and enter your release class adn class type 032

than enter the value of PR ( means all the char value of 6000 reqs and check system pull which release)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please show the steps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In REQ_Value give the intervals but you need to create to one strategy per each interval and you need to assign the classification in each strategy.