cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid payment procedure for cc 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have an error in production. They are getting the above message when trying to make a payment to the vendor.

I checked all config in FBZP.

The cc has a bank and the is assigned to the check method and the vendor payment method is check. There is a gl number assigned to the bank account. Everything looks good.

Do have any idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please give me error message no.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message class? Double-click on the error message to see the message class and the message no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry. I don't have access to f110 in the system. The user left for the day.

So, is there something you want to suggest, if I know the class?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message class FZ

Message type S

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FBZP (payment method/country), do you have anything specified in currencies allowed (highlight the relevant payment method in the country of the paying company code and double-click on 'currencies allowed' button in the left window pane) - if any currency(ies) are specified there, check if the currency of the open item is covered there.

F110 log actually shows clearly where it is encountering the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that as firth things. But, there is no currencies assigned. I should allow any currency right?

Also the are using the ZUS_AP_ZUSCHECK program to print the checks. I also checked the program

The exact error is "VENDOR XXX PAYING COMPANY CODE 1000 PAYMENT WITH CURRENCY USD, PAYMENT METHOD NO VALID PAYMENT PROCEDURE INFORMATOIN."

I checked fbzp for cc 1000,

there is check method, and usd and gl and bank key assigned

and the vendor payment method is also c...

The currency on document is USD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pl. also check what is the payment method on the accounting document (open item)? It should be C (defaulted from the vendor master record), but there is a possibility that someone changed it manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a custom program - is the message triggered from this program? If yes, I don't know what checks/validations are out there in the program before this message is output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The street address is missing on vendor master record