cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

routing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, i m in implementation project, i need to do product costing. can i have some idea of the details. the details are

FINISHED PRODUCT IS : FG1

FOR THIS RAM: RM1, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5,

it need 3 stagess (process) to complete the finished product that is FG1. for this

1STAGE( PROCESS) ; 3 members, each paid 2500/-, 10 units of power @5/-, 15 ltr of fuel@10/-

2STAGE( PROCESS) ; 2 members, each paid 2500/-, 10 units of power @5/-, 15 ltr of fuel@10/-

3STAGE( PROCESS) ; 5 members, each paid 2500/-, 10 units of power @5/-, 15 ltr of fuel@10/-

then u will get finished product.

my question is:

1) THE CLIENT NEED THE COST OF EACH END OF THE PROCESS, THEN HERE HOW CAN I GIVE ROUTING.

remaining all the process i know that but routing issue how can i configure? here the client need end of the 1st process what is the cost. then he need the cost of the 2nd process, then finally they need the product cost.

thenqu

have a nice day

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i closed this one

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. If you want to split the material cost cost to all three processes, that can be done in Routing. You need to assign the materials to Operation in CA01 t code. So, Material cost will be captured for each operation like above and using activity type, you can get the Fuel cost and man power cost.

2. While performing CK11n, you will get the split also operation wise hopefully. Please try and let me know if there are some issues.

Otherway out is:

You can make, completion of each opetion as one semifinished component. Create the BOM with this semi-finiahed materials and run the estimate.

Hope, it helps!