cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue from Sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We are using Assembly processing where the Project is triggerred thru sales order.The planned revenue from the sales order can be seen in CNS41.

Apart from this I am creating some other sales order which I assign manually to the same project but at another WBS but the planned revenue amount of which doesn't flows in CNS41.I thnk it shuld get reflected in revenue report wht culd be solution ?..

At assembly sales order document type is with item category TAD and for further sales orders we r using item category TAN wht is significance of this ?

Pl suggest.

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Sep 26, 2008 3:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether account determination is taking place in sales order. VA02->Environment->Analysis->Account determination.

Most likely, account determination may not be taking place.

If so, pl do necessary customization -

SD->Basic Functions->Account Assignment/ Costing->Revenue Account determination

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account determination shows no values,We are checking out the config and will confirm accordingly.

Thnks a lot Ur replies are really very helpful to me.

Rgds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in table RPSCO whether planned revenue is getting updated. Make use of the value type (Plan, actual etc) and Value category (Revenue, cost etc) to analyze the data . If table updation is taking place, we can conclude that this is inly a reporting issue, and can diagnose the problem.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I checked the table entries with reference to object number for the WBS here table updation is not taking place. Is it connected with material or sales document type? I assigned a sales order with the same Document types then planned revenue gets updated.

Rgds